SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement handles and lock mechanism for a patio door. SGD-R20 95X79 Series 995

A home owner from Fairborn Ohio says:
I need the inside and outside handles and the lock mechanism for SGD-R20 95X79 Series 995. I do not have the original inside handle.
The door itself has 4 holes where the original handle attached. The 2 holes further-est apart is about 4 1/8 in.and 2/8 in diameter. The 2 center and larger holes are about 2 in apart and 3/8 in diameter.
The door is white.
thank you
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you confirm the distance between the two smaller, outer holes? Make sure to measure from the center of each hole, not from their edges. I think it might be more like 3-15/16". If so, see our 82-069 for a possible replacement handle set.
A home owner from Fairborn Ohio says:
You are correct with the distance between the two smaller holes. However I need the distance on your recommended door handle from the set screw to the door lock mechanism.
As you can see in attached photo the two larger holes are not centered to the two smaller outer holes.
What is that distance on the door handle you have recommended
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That's the beauty of the 82-069. It has an adjustable thumb lever, which can work on either hole.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)