SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement hanger and guide

A quick learner from Kentucky says:
I don't have pictures but I do have numbers. I hope that helps. I am trying to replace the top and bottom hanger and guide on my closet doors. The top hanger and the bottom guide both have ACME 3750337. Do these parts still exist or is there a replacement part? Thanks for any and all help.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's difficult to match hardware up with just numbers, since manufacturers have been known to change those from time to time. There's no guarantee that our records match your hardware. That said, start by looking at our 23-026 and 23-027 and carefully compare them to your existing hardware. If they differ in any way, let me know how. We would need pictures so that we can see what you have and hopefully find a better match. Let me know!
A quick learner from Kentucky says:
Paul, Thank you so much for your help. I ordered the 23-026 and 23-027 and they worked! The doors seem to scrape on the bottom and I adjusted the top rollers, but they still scrape. Could I possibly need new track?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
My first idea is to make sure the top and bottom track are secured. The top track could be hanging down just a little and the bottom track could be lifting up. If you want, send us a photo with dimensions of your existing track for us to take a look at. Maybe you need a lower one.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)