SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement hardware for Alcoa crack out window

A home owner from Minnesota says:
The entire opening for this window(both panes) is 58 x 62, with only the right hand side having a crank open option - left is static.

There is an Alcoa name plate on the inside of the open window, but no part numbers that I can discern.

Recently, a wind gust caught the open window, and pulled it from the hinge, leaving it hangin from the now severely twisted crank arm.

I am looking for replacement crank arm, hinges, and any other hardware that would be on the right edge of that window pane, to return it to crank operability(lock mechanism on left side of window is still operable, and window pane is in a semi-permanaent locked state for the time being).

Any lists of the parts I'd need that you can provide would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks,
Tim
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Tim, thanks for posting. Could we see a few close, detailed pictures of the operators and hinges for your window? That would help us find replacements for you. If possible, please remove the operator from the window before you take pictures, because we will have to see the entire thing. Thanks!
Unfortunately, most of it was removed, and then disposed of after the damage - removal was necessary to get the window back in the frame, and my original thought was that it was going to require complete replacement of the window, so I didnt think to keep the damaged pieces.

I'll try to pull it tonight and get some pics if there is anything worth noting.

Thanks,
Tim
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks Tim. It would be very hard for us to say what you need without seeing the original hardware. Is there another window in the house that may have the same parts? Or maybe a neighbor's house?
Other windows, yes, but none the same size as this one, which I'm sure would at a minimum impact the size of the operator.

I'll see what I can pull together.

Thanks!
Sorry it took so long to get back to this, but here are a couple of photos.

The track on the bottom is about 9.5" from the left edge to the pivot point.

I am looking to replace the crank assemble, and the track, plus any associated hardware that would be on the window itself.

If you can offer any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for getting back to us. How about our 39-067 & 39-066? Could this be a possible replacement? It looks like you may also need a hinge. See our 36-013-10.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)