SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement hardware for sliding doors

A quick learner from San Diego, CA says:
I think Swisco is the manufacturer of our sliding doors. I have included a few photos including the door label. I am looking for replacement hardware in brushed nickel for our 4 sliders.
User submitted photos of their existing sliding door handle set.
SERIES NORMANDIE
AAMA/NWWDA 1-1/LS 2-97
SGD-R20-120x80
SGD-R20-96x96
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Actually, we don't manufacture doors, but I think we may be able to replace this handle with something regardless. Before I can suggest anything, can you just confirm its dimensions? I'd specifically like to know the distance between its installation hole centers. Thanks!
A quick learner from yorba linda, CA says:
Hi,

I have searched the Internet for a replace handle for my sliding glass door. I am looking to replace the inner gold handle as picture in the above photo. My sliding glass door as the same numbers as this posting. Could you please let me know how I may purchase the handle?

SGD-R20-120x80
SGD-R20-96x96

Thank you,
Paul
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Paul. Can you provide us with the dimensions we requested back in 2013? In the meantime, see our 82-069 and see if this is a possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)