Replacement hinge

A landlord from cuyahoga county says:
I have a Larson storm door with a full length hinge. The label on the hinge reads as follows....REG.J028834U 211040325.
Do you carry this replacement hinge, and how much is my cost for it ?
Any help from your company would be greatly appreciated.

Eric
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Eric. I'm afraid that number doesn't tell us what you have. I will need you to take a few pictures of your hinge and upload them here for us to see. I will also need detailed measurements. Thanks!
A landlord from cuyahoga county says:
Hey Tom, I've sent you some photos of my storm door that needs a replacement door hinge. The door is 32" wide by 80" tall. As you can see from the photo, the hinge is one piece and the top section is damaged. Also included is a photo of manufacture lable fastened on the door if this helps.
Any help or direction from you would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Eric
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Eric, hopefully I can help. Look at our 40-153 Larson hinge. This could be the one to fit your door. If not, you will need to contact the supplier of the door to get the complete hinge for the side of the door. This kind of hardware can be a little specific so that may be the only other alternative.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.