SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement keeper

A home owner from Usa says:
I am trying to find replacement door lock set s for this lock. I need three one for each of my doors. I was told they are not made any more. Please help.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I cannot tell what keeper you have based on these pictures. it almost looks like it's built into the frame. Can you take a few more pictures of it from different angles? I'd also like to see it from further away.
A quick learner from Florida says:
It is not built into frame I moved this one from another door to replace missing one and put different temporary lock on the other door. These pics are of same pic but you can see the whole piece. I am not at the house where I can get different pics. Sorry if this doesn't help I will try to get over there for some more and different angle.

Thanks
John
A professional from California says:
The strike looks like 89-031.
The lock is closest to 82-002.
I'm not sure why part of the lock extends so far out of the door. They may have to reuse the "tooth".

See:
http://www.swisco.com/discussions/sliding-glass-door-lock-77-18850 http://www.swisco.com/discussions/help-finding-lock-77-35357
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
It's still hard to tell. Please let us know whenever you can get a few more angles! Seeing it removed would also help.
A home owner from USA says:
I am trying to find replacement door lock set s for this lock. I need three one for each of my doors. I was told they are not made any more. Please help.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional images. Did you see the 89-031 that the gentleman from California suggested? I agree, this looks like a very similar keeper. If you also need the lockset, you should consider our 82-002W, as well as our 88-009 or 88-001 pull handles.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)