Replacement keyed handle for 1 inch sliding patio door

A home owner from Flower Mound, TX says:
I am desperately seeking a replacement handle. It has a mortise lock stamped with 2300-1061-H on the side. The keeper is fine. I cannot find any manufacturer names anywhere on door. The door is 1 inch thick. I need a new mortise lock and handle set with keyed exterior lock as we do not have a key. Is there a better looking handle in black that will work in this application?
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
A home owner from Flower Mound, TX says:
Forgot to add the mounting holes are 3 15/16 for the handle. Thanks so much for the help!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your handles appear to be fine. You might just need to replace the inside mortise latch and key cylinder. However if you do want to replace the handle, we also have one that should work for your door. Look at our 82-020, 82-306, 82-310 and 82-244. Let me know what you think!
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.