Replacement of 28 inch window balance on both sides of a double hung window

A quick learner from Ashland, Virginia says:
please direct me as to the correct widow balance replacement hardware that I should order from you to repair my double hung window.
The window is fine, just needs a new 28 inch window balance on both sides. If you can provide installation instructions it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your direction and assistance with ordering the correct parts to complete this repair. Please see attached photos.

The AAMA tag shows the manufactures code is ELL-1, series 400/500 DH

Best Regards
Mike
Channel balance
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Mike, This looks like our Series 770 balance system, compare and let us know if it differs. Looking at the stamp 27B, this normally measures 27", so be sure to double check the length before ordering!
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.