SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement of roller

A home owner from Mississauga, Ontario says:
My patio screen door roller is broken and I would like to replace it. I try hardware stores . Could not found same. Please let me know if you have and how I can get it. Will you also provide installation procedure.

A customer submitted image of a patio screen door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting in our discussion board. This appears to be an incomplete part of the roller. Could we perhaps see the rest of the assembly?

In the meantime, please take a look through our Patio Sliding Screen Door Replacement Roller section and see if you can find something that matches up.
A home owner from Mississauga, Ontario says:
Thanks for reply. This is a broken part I got when I took the door out. It looks to me it is similar to

1-1/32" x 7/16" Corner Roller, 1" Steel Wheel
Product Code: 84-141

I am not sure. Can you tell me how I can take the part out. I did not found any screws and I tried but could not able to.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us! You will need take apart the door in order to access this type of corner roller. You may want to look the rest of our Corner Screen Door Rollers and see if you can find another match. Let me know if you are able to remove the whole housing!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)