Replacement part for a stanley bifold mirror door

A home owner from USA says:
​Hi my name is Mathew, I have a Stanley bifold mirror door which is running on 2 tracks ( one upper and another bottom) and the door runs in the tracks on white plastic roller, one of the plastic roll is broken, I found a roll
( #21-174) in the website , i want to make sure that I found the right part, I am sending some pictures with this. Another question is- in order to change the roll should i remove the door with both tracks and install the roll and put the track and door in place?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, our 21-174 looks to be our best match. For installation, you will need to take the door and track off.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.