Replacement part for this pivot pin/bar?

A quick learner from Minneapolis, MN says:
Hi, all!

I'm trying to find compatible replacement pivot pins/bars for what's pictured here. Both sides have broken (no idea how my teenager managed to do this...). They come off the bottom of fairly new double hung tilt in windows. The lock hardware says "Polaris", but I'm not sure if that's the brand of the window too, or just the lock hardware. There is still a sticker on an inside edge of the window, which I've included a picture of.

Any thoughts or suggestions on what might work here?

Thank you!
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This is an older pivot bar, but I believe you can use our 26-438 as a replacement. See what you think.

This kind of damage is usually caused when the window is tilted in for cleaning, but without having been raised a few inches first. You want to raise a sash about 6" before tilting it in.
A quick learner from Minneapolis says:
Wonderful, Paul, thank you! I'll give those a try.
A quick learner from Minneapolis says:
Just a quick follow up to let you know these worked fine. Thanks for the help!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Oh, glad to hear it! Thank you for confirming. I'm certain that will help other people in the future.

Thanks again for your business. If you ever need anything else, please let us know.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.