SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement parts for Entryguard Truth?

A quick learner from Holland, PA says:
I recently bought a house that has 4 casement windows. The cranks on all but one are broken. The swing arms are labeled "Entryguard Truth". Also, there is a slider piece (appx 2" long) on the right side of one of the windows that has broken off of the track which doesn't allow the window to close all the way on the right side. I have included pictures of both the crank mechanism as well as a picture with a working "slider" piece on the right side of the window. Could you please point me toward the correct replacement parts? Thank you.
User submitted photo of their window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I think we can help you, yes. Start by looking at our 39-031 and 39-032 operators. These may be what you have, but first confirm that the dimensions are the same. Take note that you may need to reverse the detach clip at the end of the link arm, but this is easily done by popping it off with a screwdriver and popping it back on.

If you also need the hinge, see our 36-013-10. See what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)