SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement parts for Ideal security

A home owner from Ambler,PA says:
I have Ideal security hardware on my storm door and I would like to replace it I have the Ideal security parts numbers from their web site. I need a outside handle PB105, Latch Strike #361,Shim for strike SH-1,Inside latch ZD, door closer #15, Hold open washer 15-11,Door Bracket #164, Jamb bracket 80-6N, Pin 80-16ABA,and door chain 1401. Can you please tell me if you can supply these parts
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I do not recognize the given product numbers but would be happy to research the needed hardware for you. Please post some images for us to get started.
A home owner from Ambler, PA says:
The numbers i gave you before were from Ideal security web site. I called them to order and they said they do not sell to public and they gave me your name and said you would be able to get them for me. I am definitly sure that the numbers I gave you from Ideal Security are correct. If you could respond and let me know if you can get these parts for me and the cost.

Thank you for you time,

User photo of their Ideal Security storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at the Swisco 40-117 Black Inside Latch. We currently do not carry the outside pull handle in black, but do carry it in aluminum. For a keeper replacement, we do carry the 40-081 Resilient Strike; in turn, you can use the 40-084 Strike Plate Shim for your keeper. And last, the door closer: please take a look at the 40-015 Heavy Duty Door Closer, which is complete with all the hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)