SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement parts for a Guillotine Window

A contractor says:
I need some parts for different sizes of Guillotine Windows.

Parts I need...

Code ~~~ Quantity ~~~ Description
#347 ~~~ 1000 ~~~ Keller Anti Rattle
#2730 ~~~ 120 ~~~ 28" 5/4" Square Balance Rod (Block and Tackle) Including the ends in the assembling (Pic Attached)
#1530 ~~~ 120 ~~~ 16" 5/4" Square Balance Rod (Block and Tackle) Including the ends in the assembling (Pic Attached)

Please Quote 28" and 16", 5/8" circular section with clip 120 units of each one.

Thanks,
Joaquin
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Joaquin! Thanks for contacting us. For the anti rattle, see our 67-014 face guide. This looks very similar to me.

As for the balances, it looks like the top fitting is our 19-005 while the bottom fitting is our 15-004 (which has a 1-3/32" depth; please confirm, just in case). If you agree, then our Series 385 channel balance comes with these two fittings already attached. See our S385-28 and S385-16 and let me know what you think. I would recommend the 2730 and 1530 options, respectively.
A handy person from Panama says:
Hi Paul

I will put the order for the part No. 67-014 face guide. Qty 1000 to be sent to Florida.

Today in the afternoon i'll order.

Tks

Joaquin
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)