SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement parts for a block and tackle window

A home owner from North Carolina says:
I am in need of terminal clips, latches for a tilt window and pivot bars (I believe this is what they are called). The pieces in the windows are plastic and are breaking. I am attaching pictures. Picture (1) is of the latch, (3) and (4) are the pivot bar and (5) and (6) are the terminal clip.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, and thanks for posting. For the tilt pivot and latch, please see our 17-074 and 26-055, respectively. Could these work as replacements? As for the pivot shoe, I'm afraid that we cannot find a replacement. Cook brand windows have been discontinued, and there does not appear to be any available substitutes for their hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)