SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement parts for bifold doors

A home owner from Krum Texas says:
I am the third owner of a 1972 custom built home. The walls are covered in rough cedar lap and gap planks. The bifold closet doors are matching. Some of the hardware has become worn and needs to be replaced. The hardware consisted of an upper rail, 2 side support, 2 center slides and 2 lower supports.

I would be interested in purchasing 10 side supports, 10 center slides and 10 lower supports.

I have attached images. They are very similar to some of your styles but not exact
A customer submitted photo of bifold door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I do not believe these are made anymore. However, please see our 23-530 2' Bifold Door Track and Hardware Kit, or its 30" alternative, the 23-531. Do you think you can substitute your track with either of these kits? Please compare their dimensions to your current track and hardware, and let me know if you need it in any other size! They come with instructions that should help you adapt your existing hardware.
A home owner from Oaklyn, NJ says:
I was nervous about having to replace all the hardware on my 20 year old bi-fold door - especially about the prospect of having to cut the track to fit. Happily it was as simple and straightforward as could be. I am so pleased with the results.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)