SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement pivot bar corners

A quick learner from North Carolina says:
I need to locate this part....It connects the sash pieces together.
A customer submitted photo of a sash piece.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at SWISCO product codes 26-117 and 26-118, replacement corner/pivot housings, and 26-083, pivot bar.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)