SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement pivot hardware for tilt window

A landlord says:
I believe all the parts I need are from a Barrier Window. I need several of the two parts indicated with the arrow in photo #2. Also need several of the "T" parts in photo #1. Do you have them? All these parts are for a Tilt window.
A customer submitted photo of a pivot bar, shoe, and window latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The "T" part you mention is a pivot bar. It looks similar to our 26-383, or even our 26-272, but I can't be sure. Could you remove it and take a few pictures of it separately? Could you also include dimensions?

Now, in the other picture, it looks like you're looking for a surface-mounted tilt latch and a coil balance housing. Like the pivot bar, however, I'm having a bit of trouble identifying them while they are still installed. Can you remove them from the window and take a pictures of them separately, as well?

For the balance, do you only need the housing, or do you also need the coil? If you need the coil, please let me know if it has any numbers stamped on it.
A landlord says:
I only need the housing I do not need the coils. Can you ID the other two pieces?
A customer submitted photo of various window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! Let's start with the coil balance cover first. Please take a look at our 15-204 3/8" Coil Dual Support. Do you think you could use that?

For the pivot bar, I think you should check out our 26-241. It may not look exactly the same as your existing pivot bar, but we have used it in the past.

Finally, for your tilt latch, it's hard to tell what you may have based on this image. It looks somewhat like our 26-391 & 26-390 Right and left Top Tilt Latch Pair, but I can't be sure without seeing an undamaged latch. Compare your hardware to those two, and if you aren't sure, please upload a picture of an undamaged latch for me to look at. I'd have to see what the tongue looks like.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)