SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement roller

A handy person from Shrewsbury, MA says:
Attached are photos of the roller removed from my patio door. Your unir , Model # 81-089 is the closest match I can find. All the external dimentions (1", 21/8" 7/8") match perfectly. However, there is a bend on my tab that is not present on this model. This just seems to put the unit a little further in from the edge of the door. Also, my roller is 1 1/8" vs 1 1/4 for this unit. I don't this as an issue.
Since all critical dimentions are the same, would this unit work as a replacement?

Thanks, John
user submitted photo of patio door roller
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Hello John. Thank you for posting on the discussion board and uploading your images. We believe we may have found a replacement roller that will work with your application, however we currently do not have it listed online, and may take approximately 2 weeks until we do so. We will post and update on the discussion board as soon as the product becomes available for you to view.
A handy person from Shrewsbury, MA says:
Thanks Mike

I will wait patiently to look at the roller when it becomes available

John
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The roller is now available, please see SWISCO product code 81-083, Sliding Patio Roller
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)