Replacement rollers #23-193

A handy person from Winter Springs, Florida says:
I need 4 sets (2 per door) replacement rollers for my pocket doors. I am assuming the contractor used the least expensive hardware available and they are falling apart.
The rollers on my door have two wheels only, are approximately 3/4" between wheels and approximately 1 3/4" from the base to the top of the wheel.
Is, or will the model #23-193 be an acceptable and workable replacement? I would like to place an order today.

Thanks in advance,
John
User submitted photos of a pocket door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, John. Can you give me the diameter of the wheels? That would help us determine what the best match would be.
A contractor from Winter Springs, Florida says:
Hi Paul,

Yes. Dia is: 12/16'. The width of the wheel is approx 1/8". The distance from outside wheel to wheel is approx 3/4" which is also the inside width of the track. I spoke with a customer service rep and ordered the wheels in question which do not fit. I now need to return them. My customer is getting anxious.

John - Honey-Do Services LLC
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I'm afraid we haven't been able to find anything to match these specifications. You may need to consider replacing the whole thing with a new track kit, like our 23-251 or perhaps one of the others we offer in our pocket door catalog.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.