SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement rollers for Charmac, Inc morrored sliding closet doors

A home owner from Cromberg, CA says:
I need replacements for four roller assemblies for my old Charmac, Inc. mirrored sliding glasss closet doors. the wheels are 1.5" and the assembly you list as Swisco 23-176 looks similar. Can you verify that these would be a proper replacement? Or can you suggest an alternative?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I'm not really familiar with that brand, so I'm not sure if our 23-176 are what you need. How do the dimensions match? Is the style of the housing the same?
A landlord from California says:
I am trying to find a new track for the Charmac mirrored closet doors. Do you know any company that sells just the track?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may carry something that could replace what you have, I recommend that you browse through our Selection of Closet Mirror Door Tracks and see if anything here could work for you.

A quick learner from Orange County says:
Looking for Charmac replacement roller assembly
User submitted a photo of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! That looks a lot like our 23-233. Check it out and let me know what you think.
A quick learner from Oceanside, CA says:
I need a few of those replacement brackets myself. I am hopeful the 23-233 will work so I do not have to replace my mirrored closets! My home was built in 1991.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)