Replacement shower door sweep

A quick learner from West Bloomfield says:
Hello,
I'm looking for replacement shower door sweep. I cannot see any markings with name or number. Door is about 15 years old.

Entire sweep is 21 1/2 inches long, 1 9/16 tall. The portion that goes into the aluminum grove is 3/8" width and is semi circular.

See attached picture.
User submitted photo of their lavatory hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I've seen this type of vinyl sweep before. It's like our 10-327, but the top part is not completely round while one side of it is flat. My suggestion is to install a drip rail like our 10-324. You can install it with some short screws like the 33-071, or even purchase some double stick tape at a local hardware store.
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.