Replacement top roller

A home owner from South Carolina says:
I purchased a home and there is a corner shower in one of the bathrooms. the only identification on it is ANSI Z97.1-1984 NKG. One of the top rollers is broken, and I think it looks like your 10-058 part. My question is, can I replace just the top roller? I don't want to have to drill holes in the glass to replace the bottom one since it is not broken.

Thank you!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If your bottom roller is not broken, I don't see why you have to replace it. Is the 10-058 an exact match?
Thank you! I cant tell if it is an exact match or not. it looks similar, and after reading various discussions on your website - it seems like the only option. Are there other parts it could be that I should consider based on the information I retrieved off the shower door?
Profile picture of Paul
I'm afraid the information from the door doesn't tell us what rollers you have. If you want, you can send us a few pictures of your existing hardware for us to look over.
Here are 2 pictures - one of the wheels broken off and the other the back of the piece still on the door.

Thank you!
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you! Yes, our 10-058 appears to be the best match. As you mentioned, the manufacturer has only one replacement for this type of roller. They have assured us that it can work as a replacement for the older models.
Thank you!
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.