SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement vinyl snap in glazing

A home owner from Eaton, In. says:
Good day,

I saw your YouTube video and was hoping to find replacement snap in vinyl glazing, however I did not see the style that my windows have in your online catalog. I have attached some picture one is of the product in place and the other is of a cutaway profile. I have looked on the Windows but have found no manufacturing label.

Thank you,

Robert
User submitted a photo of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Robert, thanks for getting in touch. That glazing bead you show in your photo looks like the one Andersen used for their 3/8" thick insulated glass. Our 55-310 is a newer version used for that same sized glass. Could this work for you? Is your insulated glass 3/8"?
A handy person from Eaton, IN says:
Hello Dave, thanks for the reply. My windows are single pain probably original to the house 1968. I will look at the model number 55-310. Would it be possible to get a sample?

Thank you,

Robert
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Great, let me know how they compare. I'm afraid we cannot provide a sample of this glazing, but you can look over our measurements here:
Profile view of 55-310
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)