Replacement weatherstrip for door

A home owner from Californa says:
Do you carry weatherstrip like this? Our house is a modular, built in 2009, the door is aluminum. The opening of the metal strip is about 1/4". I don't need the metal part, just the rubber weatherstrip. Thank you very much.
User submitted photos of door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I've pulled up a variety of weather strip types you could consider. You can see my list on the right side of this page. Please review our suggestions and let me know what you think!
A home owner from Californa says:
These all sound perfect, so I guess my next question would be which would be the best for our area. We live in So Cal, but in the high desert, so summer's are hot, occasionally reaching triple digits and we do get snow in the winter months and wind is pretty much a constant. Which would be the best for these conditions? Thank you very, very much!
Profile picture of Paul
Awesome, glad to hear it. I do not have any contacts for you in your area, but you could possibly print out the product page and bring it into your local hardware store. Some hardware stores may stock the item or be able to bring it in for you. You can also purchase these parts directly from our site, if you'd prefer.
A home owner from Oak Hills, CA says:
I'm so sorry I didn't reply sooner, but my second question wasn't answered. I didn't ask about where to buy, but what type of weatherstrip would be best for where I live, the bubble type or the wool type? (See previous question). Thank you very much.
Profile picture of Paul
Oh, sorry about that. I personally like wool pile as an insulator. It is more soft and can conform to different shapes.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.