SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement weatherstrip for several 1989 Crestline casement windows.

A home owner from Minnesota says:
Markings on the larger windows are B12289Y27C2. PDW handles repair parts for Cresline but after about 1992. Strybuck doesn't have parts. Help please! I have registered,
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Bruce. I'm not sure if we can get this exact seal; Crestline window parts are not easy to come by. That said, take a look through our selection of weatherstripping and see if you could use anything here as a substitute.
A home owner from PA says:
Hi Paul, I am John from Pennsylvania. I was just wondering did the person from Minnesota Who wrote to you on September 1, 2016 with a response from you on September 6, 2016 who was looking for weatherstripping's for his Crestline casement windows
manufactured in 1989 . I was just wondering did he ever find the weatherstripping's that was on the window or a replacement that worked. I have the exact type of weatherstripping
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)