Replacement weep hole plugs

A home owner from Alabama says:
Hello! I have some missing weep hole covers and I was curious as to whether you could identify the part and had replacements for same.

Thanks!

Mark
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for coming to SWISCO.com, Mark. We would be glad to identify your weep hole covers, but we will need some measurements (and ideally photos) of the existing part you want to replace. You can also take a look at our weep hole cover selection to see if anything matches your needs.
A home owner from Alabama says:
Thanks, Mike!
I attached some photos to my inquiry earlier. I guess they weren't uploaded. I'll try again.
Just a guesstimate, the only plug I have is roughly 1 inch across.
User submitted photos of a weep hole cover.
User submitted photos of a weep hole cover.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Wow, this is a weird one. I don't think we have anything quite in this style. You may want to consider our 26-186. though I'm not sure it can work. It would require drilling two holes on either side of the weep hole for it to install.
How to install a weep hole cover
How to install a weep hole cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.