SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement wheel for 23-070?

A home owner from Scottsdale , Arizona says:
I need to replace the plastic wheel on this piece of hardware. Where do I find it? I checked at Home Depot...no luck. Do you have a replacement part (wheel) that can snap into place?
A customer submitted photo of a mirror wardrobe roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting in our discussion board. Unfortunately, the wheel of the 23-070 Mirror Wardrobe Door Roller is not sold separately, and you will have to purchase the entire roller as replacement.

I highly recommend you match the dimensions of your roller with that of the 23-070, especially the two shown on the item page, as they are the most essential.
A quick learner from Arizona says:
When I spoke with a rep on the phone they said this posting would be able to help. So since I have to buy the entire assembly, do you sell this? It sounded like I'm on my own to find something close.

If you do sell this, can you direct me to where I can find it on the website...I intend on replacing all four that I have since they are all falling apart. Are these your actual products or are you just a distributor of the hardware?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please click here to view our page for the 23-070 Mirror Wardrobe Door Roller, from which you may purchase the part if you wish.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)