SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement window bracket

A professional from West Palm Beach Florida says:
No numbers or names. This is a from a large estate home in Palm Beach Florida. The hardware is very durable and either brass or bronze. The arms are .19 " thick and the mounting brackets are .25".

I am a high end solid wood front entry door and window fabricator. We are looking for this hardware, similar, or if there is no choice, custom made. Could be 5 or 10 sets. The customer is contemplating replacing all windows. If that were the case, I am sure we would need more depending on the condition of the existing.

Thank you for your efforts and or leads.

Chuck
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
The operator you show in your photo kind of reminds me of the 39-268. You did not say what type of window this is for, though. Is it a casement type or awning type window? I would suggest taking a look at the operators we sell by Truth Hardware. They are not brass, but they do have a protective powered coating on their arms. I'm not sure if you will be able get that operator in your photo. It looks very old.
A professional from West Pahalm Beach Florida says:
These are all casement windows, some single and some double.Thank you for your help! I will try to view what you are referring to.

Chuck
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)