Replacement window bracket

A professional from West Palm Beach Florida says:
No numbers or names. This is a from a large estate home in Palm Beach Florida. The hardware is very durable and either brass or bronze. The arms are .19 " thick and the mounting brackets are .25".

I am a high end solid wood front entry door and window fabricator. We are looking for this hardware, similar, or if there is no choice, custom made. Could be 5 or 10 sets. The customer is contemplating replacing all windows. If that were the case, I am sure we would need more depending on the condition of the existing.

Thank you for your efforts and or leads.

Chuck
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The operator you show in your photo kind of reminds me of the 39-268. You did not say what type of window this is for, though. Is it a casement type or awning type window? I would suggest taking a look at the operators we sell by Truth Hardware. They are not brass, but they do have a protective powered coating on their arms. I'm not sure if you will be able get that operator in your photo. It looks very old.
A professional from West Pahalm Beach Florida says:
These are all casement windows, some single and some double.Thank you for your help! I will try to view what you are referring to.

Chuck
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 39-268 wood window crank operator
How to install the 39-268 wood window crank operator
GUIDE
READ >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.