Replacement window latch for horizontal sliding window

A handy person from sunnyvale, ca says:
Hello,

I took a window to a glass shop to have the fogged up glass replaced, and when it came back the latch was missing, and they could not find it anywhere.

Since it is an upper story window I have been "living with it", but now that we are planning to sell the property we are looking for a proper replacement.

The windows were installed in 1985, as part of the original construction, I believe.
There is a marking on the window that reads ???0CK 22. The first letters are very hard to read, but I think it might be R7ZOCK 22.

Do you have a replacement latch that would fit?
User submitted photos of a window latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to find an exact match for this lock. However, check out our 90-182 and compare it to what you have. I don't know if it will work, but it appears similar. What do you think? Do you think you could get it to fit?
A handy person from sunnyvale, ca says:
I just ordered one to try it out. It definitely looks closer than other latches I have seen.
Thanks!

Eric
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, hopefully it works. Let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.