Replacement window lock 0531708

A handy person from Michigan says:
I'm looking to replace the 1959 Casement Window lock. It might be a 0531708.
Picture attached.

Please give price for R and L.
A customer submitted photo of a casement window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting in our discussion board! Before we can research any applicable replacements, can you please tell us the distance between the screw hole centers for each pair of screw holes? That will help us narrow down the search.
A quick learner says:
The centerline of the holes is 2-5/16" top/bottom and 1.25" front/back.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately, this type of lock has been discontinued and is no longer available. However, I have a few suggestions that you may want to try.

The first set of locks and their keeper would be our 38-056 & 38-057 Andersen Casement Locks, with a 38-135 keeper.

The second set is our 38-097 and 38-098 EntryGard Sash Locks with a 38-079 keeper.

I cannot confirm whether or not these will work, but please compare them to your current hardware and see what you think.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.