Replacement window operator ID

A home owner says:
Hello,
I am trying to locate replacement window operators for some awning windows. I am attaching a picture of one. Here are the dimensions:
span of two top holes = 7/16", span of two bottom holes = 1-1/8", span from top to bottom holes = 5-1/4", span of linkage 2-1/4" and the link hole diameter is 3/8". I would also like to have the nylon bushings that fit in the link arm. The color of the operators are terratone or bronze. Please give me a quote on 7 operators and 7 bushings. If you could send me a picture of the correct model I would appreciate it very much. Thank you. Brad S.
User submitted photo of their awning window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hi Brad, thanks for submitting an image and dimensions. Are there any names or numbers stamped on the operator? Do you know the brand of window this operator came from?
A home owner says:
Hi Mike,

Unfortunately I do not know the window manufacturer and the only numbers were stamped on the inside of the casting appear to be just patent numbers.

Sorry that is all I have.

Thanks,
Brad
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, I should of said patent numbers are helpful. Can you respond with the patent numbers you found?
A home owner says:
Mike, I do not have one with me now. Will have to get it tonight.

Thank you,
Brad
A home owner says:
Hi Mike,

Here are the patent numbers stamped inside the castings.

The 198 are small numbers and the 202 are larger. There is also a lower case "oa".

Hope this helps you identify them.

Thank you
A home owner says:
Mike,

I forgot one other number from the casting.

1963 by itself. I don't think this is a mfg year since these windows were installed several years later than that.

Thanks.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hi Brad,
Thanks for following up with the numbers found on the old operator, they did not confirm but looking at the photo you posted and the given dimensions, it does look like SWISCO product code 39-280, RH Awning Operator, is the needed replacement part. The 39-280 is only available in an aluminum color finish.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.