Replacement window snap-in glazing

A home owner from Mount Prospect, IL says:
I need to replace damaged window snap-in glazing. The windows are of extruded aluminum type (from mid-70's). There are no visible markings allowing for identification of the manufacturer, and the only indicator may be a fact that I ordered from you a Capitol Sliding Window Roller 87-006 (for these same windows) and it is a perfect fit.

For that reason I assume my windows may have been manufactured by Capitol. I checked your "Snap-in Glazing" section but unfortunately was unable to find an exact match. Attached is a small drawing with dimensions, and I woud greatly appreciate your help in finding a replacement that would work. It doesn't have to be identical as long as it will "snap-in" and is dark in color (black, brown, grey).

Greetings to the SWISCO team!

Roman
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thank you for your patience in this matter. Please take a look at our 55-119 Pennco Snap-in and compare it to your existing glazing. Could you possibly use this as a replacement? Let me know!
A home owner from Mount Prospect, IL says:
Tom,
Thanks for your response. Indeed, it seems like a perfect replacement and it even matches the color of my window better than the original gray. I'm rushing to place an order :-)

Roman

PS. Plese note that 55-119 is missing from your listing in "Snap-in Glazing"
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us, Roman! I'm glad to hear that it's a match. Actually, we just added the 55-119 for you the very day I posted. It's a brand new product and should show up in the Snap-In Glazing section from here on out!
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.