SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement window sprial balance pivot shoe

A home owner from MA says:
I need a couple of balance pivot shoe as shown in the picture. I couldn't get any markings. Any chance you could tell what part from the picture? The height is 2", the width is pretty close to 2". If precise measurement is needed, I will try to take it out.

I appreciate your advice.

Thank you.
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
I have a better picture and some measurements. It's about 2" high, 1 3/8" wide, and 3/8" to 1/2" thick.

Would you be able recommend a model? I don't need an exact match. Anything that works would do.

Thank you.
A picture showing the width.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! This looks a bit like our 15-135, but you should remove the pivot shoe from the window before you make a decision. Height doesn't matter so much, just make sure the width and thickness match.
A home owner says:
Thank you for the reply and suggestion! I understand I should take it out to make sure, but I just placed an order for a couple of 15-135 so that I try it out.

Thanks again.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)