Replacements for Bureau Drawers were Perfect!

A home owner from North Carolina says:
I just received my order. It was earlier than expected! So happy I found your site on line. My furniture dealer couldn't send me replacement parts and my local hardware store didn't have what I needed. These sockets and runners were perfect! I will definitely order from you again and I will tell others about your products! Thank you for the quick shipment!

Customer from
North Carolina

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great news! I'm glad that everything worked out for you. If you have any other questions in the future, please don't hesitate to ask. We would be more than happy to assist you with any home improvement projects.
A home owner from Highlands Ranch (Denver, Co.) says:
Trying to repair a Drexel Heritage nite stand drawer ( style is Villa Santana) about 20 years old. Do you think a Swiscom 32/082 item will fit? Thanks for your help
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to see a photo of your existing drawer socket to determine if the Kenlin 32-082 would be your best replacement option. Thank you!

How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.