SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacements needed for 0p052020 and r 0p05-7810.

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello SWISCO I need a replacement set for my window hinges and crank. My hinge number is 0p052020 and my crank is number 0p05-7810.
If it is possible i would like to have the original parts, If not i would make do with the replacements. Here are some pictures. BTW the issues are on the left hinge and crank. Thank you for reading this and helping me out.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Looks like you have an older style operator that uses the 39-224 handle. The operator itself has fallen out of use, unfortunately, and the manufacturer changed over to something different.

What happens in time is the that the collar on the operator that holds the stem of the handle wears and does not secure properly. You could try putting a little bit of masking tape on the stem to thicken it up, or try some type of adhesive to secure it in place. I've done that in a pinch. Otherwise, I would recommend replacing the complete operator and handle with our 39-330 and 39-205. As for the hinge, I could not get a good look at in from your photos. Take a look at the 36-013-10 or 36-031 hinge sets and see what you think.
A quick learner from USA says:
I will buy the replacements. Thank you very much
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)