SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacing Rivco storm hardware

A quick learner from Durham NH says:
Hi Paul

I found this thread and I also have Rivco storms purchased in 1990. I need Newel latch slides which look like your 91-175. I also need corners 95-226? and corner tilt pivot guides 95-193? I've enclosed photos. Any help would be appreciated. Should I just order a couple at first to see if they fit? I need a bunch.

thanks
Frank
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I cannot say for sure if that hardware will work, especially the tilt corner. The only way to be sure is to carefully compare your measurements to the dimensions we show for each part. How well do they match up? If you were to give me your exact measurements, we could try to find better matches.
Hi Tom
I found a # on the tilt pivot corner which was 200-910. I've also enclosed a drawing with measurement of the tilt pivot and the corner. If you can't locate the right part from these let me know and I will send a sample.
Does your Newel Slide latches come with springs?
Thanks for all the help.
Frank
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the clear dimensions! That's a huge help. Yes, it appears the hardware you picked out are our best matches. I'm afraid the latches don't come with springs, though. Look at our 91-003 and 91-102. Could either of these match the type of spring you use now?
Hi
I recently ordered the 95-193 tilt corners and after I cut off the flat part just below the tilt they fit perfectly. the leg demensions were exactly right and the locking tabs went in the holes just right.
I ordered the 95-131 corners and they did not fit.
If you have a corner the exact size of the 95-193 tilt , with out the tilt pin they would fit perfectly. Could you tell me what part # that might be.
Thanks
Frank
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I believed you picked out the 95-226 before, which is the non-tilt compliment to the 95-193. Would that work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)