Replacing glazing bead damaged by hail

A home owner from Parker, CO says:
I have 10 windows where the glazing beading was damaged during a hail storm.
There are two sizes / width of various lengths
The thinner is about 1/2" wide & snaps onto windows that open
The wider is about 1-1/8" & snaps onto windows that do not open
The color is "almond".
Can I order lengths of this beading & cut to fit?
Is this beading available locally
Home Depot & Lowes no help
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what type of glazing you have, though I'd be happy to find something that could work. Can you remove a small sample of your glazing and upload a few pictures of it? I need to see its shape, so pictures of its profile are essential.
A home owner from Denver, CO says:
Ok, I finally removed the glazing and took pictures. Please see attached and advise if I can purchase lengths of glazing to cut or precut pieces.
User submitted photos of a glazing bead.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for these images, they are a huge help. I would start by considering our 55-164. Let me know what you think.
A home owner from Larkspur, CO says:
Howdy Tom,

Do you have a part number for the piece on the left (2nd picture - flat one that is wider)?

Bret
Profile picture of Tom
Ah, sorry about that. I'm afraid we don't have a replacement for this extra large glazing. The largest we have is our 55-192, but I think even that is too small for what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.