SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacing part for Weathervane Casement window

A home owner from Woodinville, WA' 98077 says:
This is a picture of the part. I need help to identify. Weathervane window WDW 90-1 with a truth casement operator. It has a left swinging arm as you see in the picture: the window does the sliding on a runner at it's base the arm is 5 inches long. I ordered what I thought was the right part 39-255, not even close, and I am sending back the part . So let's try again with the picture. It has many parts and brackets. What has a broken and striped bushing and inside gears.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
30905 TRUTH
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Have you seen our 39-171 & 39-172? These might be a little closer to your hardware. Let me know if you agree.
A home owner from West Linn, Oregon says:
I have been searching for this exact Weathervane truth 30905 part myself. The truths that you recommend Tom slide along the window rail. My truth slides along the window sill. Do you have a truth that is slides along the sill or do I have to retrofit the styles you suggest? Weathervane has gone out of business and I cannot find replacement parts or a manufacturer anywhere. The windows themselves are in great shape. Curious if the original home owner has found the part needed?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you mean when you say yours slides along the sill. Is it possible that you're looking for the hinge instead of the operator? If so, how about our 36-013-10? Could that be a possible match?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)