Replacing rollers on sliding screen

A home owner from Rochester, NY says:
I cannot find any identification on our slider door or screen. After studying your rollers, we have something that looks like 84-002M. When I pry the wheels down (which are broken), it gives and feels like a spring. I cannot see any screw holding the wheel in place. When I pull on it to try and slide it out, it will not give.
A helpful local hardware store said to bring it in but it is too big for the car.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated as this is frustrating for sure. I'm sure this is not difficult but it is baffling me big time.

Thank you!
PS Great website.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We will need to see a photo of the roller removed from the door in order for us to help you identify it.

If it is indeed a roller the like 84-002M roller, it will be held in by the adjustment screw. The adjustment screw not only adjusts the roller, it also holds it in. If you are still have a problem removing the roller, send us a couple photos of the roller inside the door.
A home owner from Rochester, NY says:
Dave, thank you for your prompt response. I should have mentioned that the first thing I tried to do is remove the adjustment screw. That did not work. My wheel resembles 84-002M in that it has a small metal tab over the wheel. I will try to send a photo.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Alright, I wasn't sure if there was a screw you weren't able to see the first time. But that's fine, just take a photo of the roller inside the door and we'll try to give your more options for removal.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.