SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacing sliding glass door track

A quick learner from Burbank, California says:
I have been looking all over the internet for my sliding glass door situation. Instead of a track I have a valley that the old track fit into. I posted a pic with the pencil. Its about a 1/4" deep. Out of that came the track that looks a lot like your replacement track 80-100, I also have a pic of that. So does this seem correct? Would I just need to purchase the 80-100? Or did someone in the past incorrectly replace the old track with a quick fix.

Thanks
A customer submitted photo of their glass door track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Our 80-100 sliding door track cover appears to be the closest match that we have. Please make sure to compare its dimensions to your own hardware.
A home owner from AR says:
I'm wondering if the original poster was able to fix his door. I have the exact same setup with my 8 ft. sliding glass door. The track in that groove is completely broken and I'm wondering if I should replace it with the 80-100 or the 80-105.
A quick learner says:
Yes, I was able to fix it using the 80-100 door track.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)