SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacment wheel from Del Mar ENG Long Beach CA Pat # 3,670357

A contractor from Portland OR says:
We have several sliders with bearings that have gone bad, I don't know if it is easier to replace the bearing or the whole wheel assembly. I have seen several post online in your forums all with the same Patent number, but the actual rollers dimension and set up all differ. Attached is my roller picture. Can you get me a replacement roller similar?
User submitted a photo of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say what you have. This is just the inside portion of a roller unit. There should still be an outer housing installed in the door. In order to accurately identify what you have, I'll have to see the whole thing together.

In the meantime, you could consider our 81-112. The inside portion of this unit looks similar to this picture, but you really should take the outer housing from your door in order to know for sure.
A contractor from Portland OR says:
without taking the door apart to remove the roller housing attached is the closest rough measurements we could get, let me know if you have something that is similar to this...
User submitted a diagram of a roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I could not find any roller that was an exact match to your drawing. At this point, we will need to see pictures of the entire roller unit assembled together.

In the meantime, you could consider our 81-039 or 81-023, but I cannot make any guarantees that they will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)