SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Reuten Klein Wispler Gulide door seal

A home owner from Chapin SC says:
I have Reuten Klein Wisper Gulide wood patio doors that I need door to jam seals. Looking at your angled bubble seal. They may work if they are made for frequent contact(door sliding against). Any suggestions? What about product #58-008?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Well, I do not believe the 58-008 Prime Door Seal Set would work because it is a magnetic weatherstripping. It is used primarily used for hinged swinging doors.

I would take a look at the 58-056, 58-055, and the 58-170 weather seals. They are all offset-type weatherstripping.

Remember, you can always upload a couple images of your existing weatherstripping for us to take a look.
A handy person from Chapin, SC says:
The seal looks very similar to your angled bubble seal(58-055) and (58-008). Do you know if either of these will work?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Upload a couple images (profile images) of your seal so we can take a look.
A handy person from Chapin SC says:
Hope these pictures help!
User submitted photos of their Reuten Klein patio door seal.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
The 58-055 Angled Seal does seem like the closest match, however I cannot tell for certain whether or not it will work with your application.
A handy person from Chapin SC says:
I'm happy to report that the 58-055 bubble seal works on the Reutin-Klein sliding doors.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)