Reuten crank assembly

A home owner from Flossmoor IL says:
Hey, I'm looking for a full crank assembly for this window. If you look at the crank itself the metal part that the handle attaches to to open the window, it doesn't open or close past a certain point, and you have to either pull on the knob and unscrew it or push on the knob and screw it in order to get the window shut. So I'm wondering if I need to replace that whole little assembly that's attached to the outside part of the window.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It sounds like the inside worm gear is becoming worn, and is likely at the end of its lifespan. It may be time for a new operator.

Based on your picture, I believe our 39-107 and 39-114L match, but that's all I can say. For the operator itself, I would need to see more of it. If you can open the window and take a top-down picture, that would help. We need to see as much of the mechanism in one picture as possible.

You may also want to watch the video below. This should give you more insight on how these work.
A friend from Flossmoor, IL says:
Thanks a lot Paul! I will try to get more pictures of it this weekend for you! Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Scot
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Not a problem, we're happy to help. Let me know whenever you're able.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.