Rivco balance and weather strip

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Balance is 26 in weather strip is 31.5.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. We may be able to help, but I will need more information. For the balance, please show me a picture of the clip at the end of the cord. Please also double check the length, I think it should be 27" long. As for the weatherseal, I need to know the width of the base and the height of the pile. With this information, I should be able to recommend replacement parts for you!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting your samples. I recommend our S770-26 channel balance with a 26C option. As for the black leaf type weather seal, we have the 55-106-6, but it's only available in white. You could always paint it. As for you wool pile with the 3/16" backing, I'm afraid we don't have anything with the same height. We carry the 58-127 fin seal type wool pile, but only with a 1/4" height. We also carry the 58-198 wool pile with no fin seal and a 7/16" height. Your wool pile height is between 5/16 and 3/8" tall. Look these over and see what you think.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.