Rivco rollers and handle

A home owner from USA says:
Hello,
I need to replace the rollers and handle on a metal framed sliding glass door that I believe is from Rivco. The photos show the roller assembly removed from the door and the roller on the other side that is still in the frame. The only markings on the roller assembly are the 68 over the 30 and the name Allen Stevens Corp., Woodside NJ.
The last photo shows the handle area. The mounting holes are 4" on center.

Please let me know if you have replacements for these parts.

Also, I would like to paint this door frame. Can tell me if the frame should disassemble easily if the screws are removed?
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe the roller you are looking for will be similar to our 81-002. Take a look and compare it to yours.
A professional from California says:
You have already removed one bottom rail. The rest should not be much different. Just keep track of what goes where and which side faces out.
I have seen some paint done well and some very bad.
Talk to some people who know paint and let them know you are painting old, mill finish, anodized aluminum. They should be able to help. Keep paint away from any pile or rubber weather-stripping and the vinyl glazing material.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.