Roller Assembly 23-075 - More Measurements

A home owner from Indio, CA says:
The 23-075 appears to be the closest fit for my needs, but the dimensions of the "tongue" under the screw are critical. The 11/16" length for the "tongue" shown on the picture are the same.

My measurements for the sections of the "tongue" are:
- width immediately after the main body: 1/2"
- length of the section immediately after the main body: 1/4"
- width of the next section: 1/4"
- length of the next section: 5/16"
- width of the furthest section from the main body: 3/8"
- length of the furthest section from the main body: 1/16"

Thanks in advance for your help.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I pulled this roller out of stock and all the measurements seem to line up with one exception. You say the furthest section from the main body is 1/16" in length, but on ours it's closer to 3/32". Recheck you measurements to be sure, but if push comes to shove you only would have to file down the last section a little to fit.
A professional from CA says:
If the "T" end is too wide to fit in the vertical rail, I usually just bend the top of the "T" up enough that it fits. Much easier and quicker than filing, and it is reversible.
A home owner from Indio, CA says:
Thanks much Dave ... sounds like a winner to me.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.