Roller From Patio Storm Door

A home owner from Indiana says:
I need couple rollers like attached image For Patio sliding storm door.. I have no Brand, Model Number or part number. The dimensions are as follows;

1. Body Length 2.44 Inches (Includes sliding wheel adjustment height part of assembly)

2. Body Height 1.052 Inches

3. Body thickness 0.52 Inches ( I am not sure about this dimension as I had written down .052 thick and I know it is thicker than that. I have already put door back up and am just assuming I put decimal in wrong place. I know it is in neighborhood of 0.5 inches)

4. Wheel Major Diameter 1.02 Inches

roller
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think our 81-090 with 1-1/8" concave wheel could fit your door. Look it over and see what you think.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.