SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Roller of Sliding Glass Door

A quick learner from Virginia says:
Hi,
I browse your site and saw several rollers identical to my sliding door roller but could not figure out which one exactly fits to my sliding door. I just took some pictures of it however I did not measure the size of every angle. I have posted some pictures of my roller for your review and hopefully you will help me to identify the one I need. Thank you in advance for your help.

Lurray
Virginia
user submitted photo of door rollers
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Virginia.

Thank you for submitting your photos. Could you give us a few dimensions? In particular, we would like to know the wheel diameter, housing height and housing width.
Hi Mike,

Thank you for replying my concern. I measured the roller but realized that I may be off in the measurement so have posted couple of pictures with the measurement. I will leave it upto you and determined the size. Please take a look the picture and figure it out the diameter of the roller.

Thanks a lot.

Lurray
User submitted images of sliding glass door roller with dimensions.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
It is not really easy to see the measurements.

Does the wheel diameter measure 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"

Does the housing body length measure 2-3/16"

How about the width of the housing body?

Do not worry about being super accurate - these measurements are just to help us get started with research. If we believe you may be incorrect with one of your measurements we will let you know.
Hi Mike,

Sorry for the late response.

The size of the roller is 1-1/4"

housing body length measure is: 2-1/8

width of the housing body : 1-1/8

Beside this, I need a handle for this door.

Thank you,
Lurray
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Lurray, I believe your roller with the aluminum housing is no longer available. You may want to begin your research with the Swisco 81-032 Sliding Door Roller and the 81-005 Sliding Door Roller.

For your patio door handle and lock, please submit a few photos of your original so we can take a look.
Thank you Mike. I just placed an order of two rollers for 81-005 and door handle 88-002. Hopefully, it will fit my client's door.

Thanks,
Lurray
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)