Roller replacement Help

A landlord from USA says:
Do you have rollers that are like this on in stainless steel? Please see the attached picture.
Thanks
Jack
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jack. Can you give me the dimensions of your roller? That would be a huge help to our search. I believe yours will be the same as our 81-154, but I would like you to confirm. If so, we will try to find a good stainless steel alternative.
A landlord says:
3 3/16" in length of body
13/16"at widest part of roller body
2 3/4" tandem roller length
Front screw door height adjustment
Threaded hole in top of roller to hold the roller in place
1 5/16" height of roller body
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Could you check the height of the back section of the roller housing to see if it is 1-1/16" tall? In your photo, your roller chassis is hanging out at the bottom. Is that were you took your measurements from to give you the 1-5/16" in height? I just want to confirm just in case. If this roller does not have the same measurements than our 81-154 then our search will be a little more involved.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.